Kettle Brand Backyard Barbeque Chips Crusted Meatballs with Beer Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Kettle Brand Backyard Barbeque Chips Crusted Meatballs with Beer Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce + a HUGE giveaway!
There’s a question we ask in my circle, one that everyone has an almost instant answer to: “If you could pick one food that you could eat endlessly and the calories wouldn’t count, what would you pick?” For me, it’s chips.
Not just any chips, but Kettle Brand Jalapeno Potato Chips. Even though I haven’t been able to secure this “calories don’t count” deal, I will still eat an entire bag in one sitting, WITH NO SHAME! This love kicked off my obsession with all the new Kettle Brand flavors, and the brand itself.
The company has a pretty great history, It was started in a van in Oregon 35 years ago. As a way to celebrate this monumental birthday, they’ve decided a giveaway was in order, and a pretty spectacular one at that.
Kettle Brand Chips is giving away $35K worth of prizes in 35 days. Enter to win an awesome BBQ prize package right now, the sweepstakes ends on Nov. 5th!
This Barbeque prize pack looks amazing:
- A GIANT Tundra 210 Cooler – the ultimate backyard drink station – plus reusable ice packs and Colster koozies courtesy of Yeti® (please tag Yeti somewhere in the content)
- Charcoal grill and accessories
- $500 worth of Painted Hills Natural Beef, shipped directly to you (please tag Painted Hills somewhere in the content)
- Kegerator for icy cold beverages
- Backyard theater system with screen, projector and speakers
- Bluetooth enabled backyard speaker
- Backyard furniture and yard games for the ultimate hands-on entertainment
- $1,500 pre-paid gift card for supplies and food
- Two cases of assorted Kettle Brand chips
Go enter and then come back and make these meatballs, they’re amazing and perfect for football season!
- 1 (8.5oz) bag Kettle Brand Backyard Barbeque Chips
- 1 lbs ground beef (80/20 lean to fat ratio)
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 cup, plus ½ cup flour, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons IPA beer
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add the chips to a food processor, process until just crumbs remain.
- Add the ground beef to a large bowl, add 1/3 cup of the chip crumbs to the beef, put the remaining chips into a separate bowl.
- Gently combine the ground beef, one egg and the chip crumbs until well combined.
- In the bowl with the remaining chip crumbs add ½ cup flour, toss to combine.
- Add the remaining flour to a separate bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining eggs and 3 tablespoons water.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out a small amount of meat mixture. Using wet hands, roll into a tight ball.
- Toss in the flour, then coat with egg wash, then toss in the chip crumbs until well coated. Add to a baking sheet. Repeat until all meat is used.
- Drizzle meatballs with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn meatballs over, and bake for ten more minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
- In a small bowl whisk together the dipping sauce ingredients (if the sauce has a hard time coming together, use an immersion blender to blend until smooth).
- Serve meatballs with dipping sauce.
This post was sponsored by Kettle Chips. Partnerships with The Beeroness and outside companies are rare and only occur when the company’s products are ones I use and enjoy myself. All ideas and opinions are my own.